The Referral Reward Offer
Existing Members are entitled to a reward if they refer a friend or family member to join Sweetwoods Park Golf Club as a Member – this offer is valid for any member joining at any time of the year.
We hope to soon welcome your friends and family as members of Sweetwoods Park.
We very much hope you will soon be enjoying your refer a friend reward, but as with every offer in life; there are a few terms and conditions for you to be aware of. By taking part in the refer a friend reward offer we will ask you to tick a box on the referral form to confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Referral rewards will be granted as and when the referrer completes a referral form and agrees to the terms and conditions.
2. Referral rewards vary depending on the Membership type the new member takes out:
a. If a new Member joins as an OAK, the referrer will receive £150
b. If a new Member joins as a BEECH, the referrer will receive £100
c. If the new Member joins as a CADET or an ELM, the referrer will receive £50
d. OAK and BEECH referral rewards double in value if they are for a joint membership
3. The referral rewards will be paid onto the loyalty card of the referrer and payment will be given once the new member has been a paying member of Sweetwoods Park for a minimum of 3 months.
4. The referral reward is based on the new member signing up for a full 12 months membership. This can be based on them paying in full or by standing order.
5. There is no limit to the number of new members an existing member can introduce.
6. The referral reward will be paid to the existing member (referrer), when they also have been a member of Sweetwoods Park for thre months.
7. If all terms and conditions have been met from the above, then the referral rewards will be paid after the new member has been a member for three months.
Thank you for your support.
For any enquiries for the Refer A Friend or to get a referral form, please contact the Sweetwoods Park Office.