The following requirements will apply for all Midweek Competitions with effect from Tuesday 15th May 2018.
- Pay the £3.00 entry fee in the Pro Shop. The Pro Shop will retain the Till ticket.
- Sign in to the Competition on the Clubhouse Computer via option 1 on the screen menu. If the Leaderboard is displayed, use the ESC button to display menu.
- After completing the round, enter scorecard on the Clubhouse Computer. There is a built in 200 minute interval restriction from signing in to submitting a scorecard.
- Members may play at any time during the day.
- Scorecards must be signed by a Member with a SPGC Handicap. The marker need not play in the competition.
- There must be a minimum of 5 entrants to constitute a valid competition.
- All scorecards in qualifying competitions are subject to handicap revision.
- The Order of Merit is based on all competitions played in the 12 months beginning 1st
- Prize Money may be adjusted to the number of entrants and will be credited to loyalty cards in the week of the competition. 1st and 2nd prizes will be awarded for 21 and more entrants.