Competition / Non-Competition Handicaps
Competition Handicaps are based on the calendar year from 1st January.
Individual Member records are automatically updated on this date.
To maintain a Competition Handicap, players must submit a minimum of 3 Qualifying scores during the year, details below.
Losing a Competition Handicap does not affect a Member’s handicap.
Non-Competition Handicaps are valid handicaps in every other respect, including for social golf and marking scorecards.
Only members with Competition Handicaps may enter:
- The Club Championship
- The Summer & Winter Knockout Competitions
Members with Non-Competition Handicaps may enter Club Qualifying Competitions but may not win prizes.
ELIGIBLE QUALIFYING SCORES
- Weekend, Midweek & Seniors Qualifying Competitions as listed in the Club Diary. Non Returns are not admissible.
- Supplementary Cards undertaken to the published guidelines and administered by the Pro Shop.
- Qualifying scores from AWAY competition.
- Qualifying scores transferred by new members from their previous Club.
- The 3 Cards submitted for a first handicap or to regain a lapsed handicap.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HANDICAP REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD YOU REQUIRE CLARIFICATION OF THESE RULES